Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Northbrook Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1397227
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
This is a magnificent custom home with great Southern Charm. This spacious and open floor plan boasts extensive moldings, high ceilings and fine workmanship. Leaded glass front door and the front porch is a wonderful statement. Large main level Master Bedroom with sitting room that faces the pool and fenced courtyard. In addition a separate office with built-ins on the other side of the bedroom. The well appointed master bathroom has dual closets and a new tiled shower that truly enhances the bathroom. Enjoy the separate sinks and large vanities. Lots of custom cabinetry throughout the home.From the family room built-ins,breakfast area wet bar,desk area to the fine kitchen cabinetry. You will love the tasteful and useful touches throughout During the heat of Summer you will be satisfied and treated to a wonderful Gunite pool with fountain and surrounded by a fenced courtyard and lush greenery for privacy and beauty.Nearly an acre of property.Plenty of elbow room.A large level and open play area behind the fenced pool area is a great surprise to an already welcoming sized yard. So much that the average yard cannot offer. This is a very sought after subdivision with fantastic amenities.The subdivision offers a swim team and fantastic recreational activities such as the athletic field, exercise facility,paths, neighborhood lake, playground and a splendid size pool.A clubhouse which is the envy of other subdivisions!! Location is always important and this home will not disappoint you. Just 15 minutes to the GSP International Airport, 20 minutes for events or fine dining at downtown Greenville. Close to I-85,I-385 and all restaurants & shopping you could ever ask for.Yet still a peaceful oasis from work to inhale the serenity of your own paradise! Award winning public schools or within 5 -20 minutes of the area's best private schools. Make this one of your homes to experience.
- MLS® #1397227
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:C Tim Keagy
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address111 Northbrook Way
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 111 Northbrook Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1397227)
|Price Reduced||$688,500||$6,500 (0.94%)|
|Price Reduced||$695,000||$4,900 (0.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $725,000)||$699,900||$25,100 (3.46%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:16am CDT.