Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Roseberry Hill Drive, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1397241
Home in None Lyman SC
Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bath home with 2 car garage, workshop w/power & pool on 1.6 acres in District 5! With over 3400 square feet on 1.6 acres, this lovely home offers plenty of space and privacy inside and out! On the main level you will find a great room with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and a fireplace (Natural Gas). This connects to the kitchen and dining area with large pantry, butcher block island and great natural light. The split floor plan offers privacy in the Master Suite which includes a large walk-in closet and Master Bath that makes you feel as though you are staying in a Hotel Suite. There are 3 more bedrooms on this main level and another full bath. One of these rooms is currently being used as an office. Laundry Room is conveniently located on main floor & has hook up for a gas dryer but owners are using electric. Sliding glass doors lead from the dining area to a multi level deck overlooking a fenced yard with an above ground pool! This pool area is made for outdoor entertaining with built in bench seating, multi level deck and a patio/garden area. Downstairs you will find the large, finished lower level. There is a huge rec room/multi purpose room that can be used as a Bonus area, Home Theater, Storage or playroom. Two additional rooms can be used as bedrooms to make this a 6 bedroom home! One is currently used as a bedroom and the other is a den with sliding glass doors leading to a large patio area. With a Full Bath and a private entrance, this could easily be an in-law suite, teen suite or private guest area. Also on the lower level is a fantastic workshop with a garage door for easy access. In addition to the workshop and ample storage inside, there is also a shed in the backyard for additional storage and a great spot to keep pool supplies. This home has a very private setting with the large yard backing up to a large wooded area. Fantastic location off of Gap Creek Rd offers convenience to D5 Schools, shops & restaurants as well as easy access to both Greenville and Spartanburg!
- MLS® #1397241
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-Above Ground, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Jan Walker
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Sptbg
- Address116 Roseberry Hill Drive
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 116 Roseberry Hill Drive, Lyman, SC (MLS® #1397241)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$289,900||$5,000 (1.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $299,000)||$294,900||$4,100 (1.37%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:46am CDT.