Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
158 Hundred Acre Farm Lane, Honea Path SC, 29654 MLS® #1397265
Home in None Honea Path SC
Dreams become reality at 158 Hundred Acre Farm Lane, where unparalleled architecture & exquisite craftsmanship compliment the tranquil, rolling countryside of this 111 acre estate. With panoramic views, a Carriage House, 4-stall Morton barn, & cabin overlooking the 8 acre stocked lake, this piece of heaven is a stunning country estate offering an extraordinary lifestyle for family & friends to enjoy. From the moment you pass through the mahogany gate lit by gas lanterns, overwhelming appreciation & relaxation carry you along the tree-lined drive of manicured grounds, equestrian pastures & towering oaks. At its peak, the estate’s 7000 + SF architectural design is simply breathtaking. A circular driveway provides ample parking for guests. The quaint, ivy-covered Porte-cochère invites you to stay & the covered terraces create idyllic outdoor entertaining. Vintage, Civil War Era slate accentuates the terrace floors, along with coffered ceilings, & an antique milled mantle on the wood-burning fireplace. This magnificent Estate is specifically designed for views of Cadillac Lake, an 8 acre stocked masterpiece with over 200 bass, 90 mallards, & boat dock modeled after TN’s Blackberry Farm. Formerly the Sallie Kathryn Branyon Centennial Farm, the estate is centrally located between Abbeville & Anderson Counties & was built in 2009 with only the finest of materials, including a pulled brick design with overflowing mortar & wide plank, heart of pine reclaimed flooring from Centerville, GA. An elegantly tiled, two-story Entry showcases a beautiful, open staircase & Loft with a grand piano where the family enjoys music that echoes thru the home. Celebrations in the formal Dining Room are crowned by an heirloom crystal chandelier & 12' ceilings. The cozy Library is entirely crafted with solid, butternut walnut walls, ceilings, accent moldings & custom built-ins, along with a gas log fireplace. The Gallery & Great Room feature exposed beams from an old Pickens mill, coffered ceilings, custom built-ins, an enormous wood-burning fireplace & french doors leading to the private Terrace. The gourmet Kitchen boasts high-end appliances, including a sub-zero refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, freezer drawers, 6-eye 5-star gas stove & oven, milled wood island countertop, custom cabinetry, granite countertops & opens to the Keeping Room with floor to ceiling windows, tray ceilings & captivating views of the grounds. The Grand Hall has a walk-in Butler’s Pantry, built-in wine storage & freezer, an expansive laundry room, half bath & a covered porch just for grilling. The main level Master BR Suite is a luxurious retreat with a gas fireplace, french doors to a private terrace, his/her closets with custom built-ins & a fitness room/nursery. The Master Bath is a gem with a rain-head walk-in steam shower and soaking tub. Upstairs are 3 en-suite bedrooms, a craft room, walk-in storage & enormous bonus room with kitchenette, perfect for a media room. The Carriage House exudes privacy with exceptional views of the grounds, Full kitchen & Living area & secluded porch. The Motor Court features a heated/cooled 3 car garage, sound system, plus a 400 SF hunting closet! This Working Farm has a 4 stall Morton barn, round pen, 5 pastures, 3 covered cattle shelters, 35 hydrants, & over 2 miles of wood fencing. The grounds also include a Camellia Garden, a small pond for fish cultivation, a huge pole barn & new workshop! The infrastructure of the farm is incredible with over 12,000 ft of water lines, 15 zone irrigation system, low voltage power run under the lake for the cabin, 3 wells & a mile of paving around the lake. Enjoyed as a residence or an entertainment venue, 158 Hundred Acre Farm is an extraordinary Legacy Estate built to compliment its surroundings where families & friends gather, reconnect & experience nature, tranquility & exquisite craftsmanship.
- MLS® #1397265
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, European
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Pasture, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address158 Hundred Acre Farm Lane
- CityHonea Path
- Zip Code29654
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine, Slate, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Other, Ice Machine, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Woodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine, Slate, Marble
- ElementaryCherokee Trail
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 1:16pm CST.