Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
146 Upper Lake Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1397277
Home in Montague Lakes Easley SC
Welcome to Montague Lakes; a desirable and distinguished neighborhood! This custom built one level home sits on a beautifully landscaped lot with exterior lighting. When you enter this home you will find it truly immaculate inside as well as outside. This home was designed for great family enjoyment and entertainment with the open plan. The Great Room has a cathedral ceiling, stunning built ins with lightening, fireplace with gas logs and opens to the kitchen and sunroom. Hardwood flooring is an elegant feature throughout most living areas! A superb floor plan which easily flows from family room to kitchen to dining room. The centrally located kitchen features quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances with gas range and refrigerator and seating at the bar area. Breakfast room with French doors opening to the deck for ease when grilling out. The spacious dining room with arch window allows plenty of light, beautiful moldings and chair rail. The split bedroom floor plan features 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths. This ensures privacy in the large master bedroom suite and ensuite with dual vanities, corner garden tub, separate shower and stone ceramic tile floors. On the other side of the home you will find two additional bedrooms. The common bath is extremely roomy with a double sink vanity and large walk in shower. The spacious laundry room with sink, cabinetry for storage and built in ironing board. Enjoy the wonderful sunroom or open the French doors to a 12 x 15 screen porch with cathedral ceiling overlooking the private manicured back yard with beautiful trees and flower gardens like you would not believe. You will enjoy walking the paths thru the flower gardens and the wonderful serenity it brings. The seller has carefully designed these beds to have something blooming year round. Full yard irrigation system including the flower gardens. An extra large side-entry 2-car garage with storage and yard door. You just have to tour this one to see if all for yourself. Subdivision has a community pool as well. Call us today.
- MLS® #1397277
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jan Rogers
- Listing Office:Jan Rogers Partners R.e.
- Address146 Upper Lake Drive
- SubdivisionMontague Lakes
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 146 Upper Lake Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1397277)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 6:01pm CDT.