Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
137 Shakleton Drive, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1397349
Home in Hembree Station Anderson SC
LABOR DAY SPECIAL! PRICE DROP!!! $4300.00 OFF this home's price! Home is VA qualified, USDA 100% FINANCING FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY for this type Loan and of course Conventional. SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND DINING AREA! In a very quiet subdivision that is growing with homes being built at a higher sq.ftg. Close to restaurants, grocery stores, all kinds of shopping! Easy access to exit 21 from 28 by pass to 178, or Clemson Blvd to exit 18 either way. If you commute this is a great perk living in this location. New gorgeous vinyl fence, you never have to paint. This home is complete, and move in ready!
- MLS® #1397349
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk
- Listing Agent:Kat Nimmons
- Listing Office:Re/max Executive
- Address137 Shakleton Drive
- SubdivisionHembree Station
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Price Change History for 137 Shakleton Drive, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1397349)
|Price Reduced||$198,600||$50 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$198,650||$50 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $203,000)||$198,700||$4,300 (2.12%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:01am CDT.