Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Dahlia Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1397386
Home in Meadow Ridge Easley SC
YOUR BUYING POWER JUST INCREASED!! We are currently offering a below market financing rate for a 30 year fixed loan. The Azalea floor plan offers MASTER DOWN complete with gleaming 5 inch hardwood floors that continue through the formal dining room, kitchen and breakfast area. Continue on to gorgeous kitchen with large center island, granite counter-tops, walk-in pantry and Frigidaire stainless steel appliances including a gas stove. A massive owners suite with a dramatic trey ceiling , a huge tile shower with a seat, and a large walk in closet. All bedrooms have walk in closets as well. Out back you will find a covered porch for enjoyment outside. Meadow Ridge is a quiet community lined with lots of trees for private, peaceful living, while still offering all the conveniences of the Easley/Powdersville area. Only 81 homes total. Once you see it, you will know you have found your home.
- MLS® #1397386
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Ken Huggins
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address101 Dahlia Lane
- SubdivisionMeadow Ridge
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 101 Dahlia Lane, Easley, SC (MLS® #1397386)
|Price Increased (from $235,990)||$245,069||$9,079 (3.85%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:31am CST.