Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Bradley Boulevard, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1397576
Home in University Park Greenville SC
REDUCED! This home is a steal of a deal-7 minutes from downtown and all of the major components have been done!!This Home is simply adorable! Brand new Roof, New HVAC, Freshly painted through out ! Newly Renovated Kitchen with newer appliances, granite counter-tops, new flooring in kitchen and bathroom. Adorable sun room. Huge backyard with a large Patio! An outdoor Storage Shed for yard tools etc. So close to downtown in an established neighborhood! There is also plenty of room for expansion! This would also be a great home for rental income!
- MLS® #1397576
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kim Johnson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address140 Bradley Boulevard
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 140 Bradley Boulevard, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1397576)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$189,000||$16,000 (7.80%)|
|Price Reduced||$205,000||$12,000 (5.53%)|
|Price Reduced (from $222,000)||$217,000||$5,000 (2.25%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT.