Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Planters Walk Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1397583
Home in Planters Walk Easley SC
Welcome home! Over 2600 sf four bedrooms plus bonus room. First floor bedroom and full bath. This gorgeous (Like new) home sits on over half acre (.67) and has your very own pristine and crystal clear inground pool to enjoy during these hot summer days with oversized deck. You will enjoy entertaining in the spacious yard and in the open floorplan kitchen and family room. Hardwood floors on main level with dining and breakfast rooms.This home is exceptionally well maintained with new furnace and new pool cover for safety and peace of mind. Duke Energy Pilot home for energy efficiency! Zoned for Wren Schools and easy 20 minute commute to Greenville, Easley, Anderson and Powdersville!
- MLS® #1397583
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Maggie Mouscardy
- Listing Office:Real Estate Advocates Us
- Address408 Planters Walk Drive
- SubdivisionPlanters Walk
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
Price Change History for 408 Planters Walk Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1397583)
|Price Reduced (from $324,000)||$319,900||$4,100 (1.27%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 7:01am CDT.