Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
255 Bonnie Woods Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1397624
Home in Linkside @ Bonnie Brae Greenville SC
Sellers Motivated...Huge price reduction...Selling much below the appraised value as per latest appraisal on file and much more below the current market value...BRING ALL OFFERS! Location! Location!! Location!!! Close enough to the city and yet ensconced in a wooded neighborhood letting you enjoy country life. This traditional brick front home has a master on main level with three bedrooms on the second level. The dining room has a bay window and the kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and boasts of a seamless Composite countertop. Refrigerator in the kitchen will be conveyed AS IS with the home on Bill of Sale at closing. There is a pantry in the kitchen and an additional walk-in pantry under the stairs. The Master on main level also has a bay window overlooking the back yard, put a bench there and curl up with a book or simply relax. The Great room opens to a covered patio with a ceiling fan where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee or grilling in the evening to the sounds of nature. There are three bedrooms on the second level with an additional storage, that is connected to the Attic above the Garage. The home has 2165 approx. sq. ft. according to the latest appraisal done by my clients in 2018 and situated on spacious 0.35-acre lot with backyard partly sloping gently like having 2 separate backyards with an outbuilding located on the upper part of the yard. Using imagination, you can build backyard waterfall or step garden. The two car Garage come with a Workshop bench and storage. The home has all new ceiling fans and is equipped for Smart Devices with the system panel located in the closet on the main level. No wonder that this is one of the most popular neighborhoods as it has great amenities for adults and children alike, a Swimming Pool, Playground, Two Fishing Ponds and a Walking trail.
- MLS® #1397624
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Nima Buva
- Listing Office:Nb Realty, Llc
- Address255 Bonnie Woods Drive
- SubdivisionLinkside @ Bonnie Brae
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Trey, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Price Change History for 255 Bonnie Woods Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1397624)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$199,900||$7,100 (3.43%)|
|Price Reduced||$207,000||$4,000 (1.90%)|
|Price Reduced (from $215,000)||$211,000||$4,000 (1.86%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.