Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Bay Point Way, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1397733
Home in Lake Boling Est Taylors SC
This exceptional home boasts all of the detailed craftsmanship you expect from a custom quality built home. No detail has been overlooked, from the 10’ ceilings on the main level and 9' ceilings on the 2nd level. Upon entering the beautiful two story foyer you will notice the detail in the curved staircase with hardwood floors and wrought iron spindles. The “heart” of this home is the incredible chef’s quality Kitchen Suite which includes a serving/eating bar, custom maple cabinetry with a cherry finish, unique African Dream granite counter tops, a smooth cook top with a pot-filler and designed tile back splash, a Breakfast Room with a tall bay window and a Keeping Room/Den with a stacked stone / gas log fireplace. The beautiful, light-filled Formal Living Room boasts a dramatic high ceiling and French doors leading out to a marvelous covered porch. The home’s Formal Dining Room is elegantly appointed with a custom foil look ceiling and arched doorways which makes your dining experience feel first class. The Master Suite is located on the main level, and boasts “his & her” custom walk-in closets, African granite topped double vanity with custom maple cabinets, over sized garden soaking tub and a custom tile shower. There is a 2nd bedroom on the main level with a full custom tiled bathroom so it is perfect for in-laws or guests. Two additional over sized bedrooms, a home office/study, large bonus room and media room are located upstairs so everyone has space to work and play. This home is beautiful and move-in ready. The land is very well maintained. Only minutes from shopping, restaurants and everything you need with the privacy of the country. Also an over-sized three car side entry Garage with remote access and utility sink. The exterior faucets provide both hot & cold water. ALSO ENJOY LAKE FISHING AND PADDLE BOATING. A GREAT HOME!
- MLS® #1397733
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Water Access, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, None, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, None, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jack Sparkman
- Listing Office:Market Pros Realty Greenville
- Address1 Bay Point Way
- SubdivisionLake Boling Est
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 1 Bay Point Way, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1397733)
|Price Reduced||$550,000||$15,000 (2.65%)|
|Price Reduced (from $575,000)||$565,000||$10,000 (1.74%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 7:01am CST.