Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 White Violet Way, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1397821
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards Sunset SC
The Majestic Tranquility of this waterfront Lake Keowee home will draw you back time and time again, whether daily or for your vacation home, it is unparalleled to any other. Presenting a rare opportunity to own an exceptional property just under 3.5 acres offering picturesque views, lush grounds filled with gorgeous mature trees, integrated hardscape boulders and stone, a magnificent stone terrace with fire pit, Spa, Covered boat dock, Private beach, 250’ of water frontage, 4 car garage, Separate ATV/Golf Cart garage, an Elevator, 6 striking fireplaces, 25’ Ceilings, walls of windows, gorgeous woods, Custom wine cellar and much more. Upon entering the exquisite 9600-square-foot home you are enveloped in Authentic Custom Artisan Craftsmanship which has been lovingly adorned with the finest appointments and is a luxury lovers dream come true, with endless possibilities for entertaining indoors and out. This magnificent home has 5 En-suite Bedrooms, 2 Master Suites with fireplaces, walk-in closets, and Spa-like Master Baths with impeccable one-of-a-kind classic details with sleek contemporary amenities and ultra-refined finishes. Other fabulous highlights include a huge gourmet chefs kitchen with custom cabinets, island, 6 burner gas stove, 2 ovens, microwave/convection oven, and 2 sinks. There is an Exercise Room and Game Room of which could easily be converted into a home theatre or a bunk room. Many social and living areas to enjoy throughout. Even a custom bar that is a made from the boats of fishermen destroyed by storms where the funds are given back to them to build new boats. A truly unique home in a truly unique area where you can boat to 3 golf courses and The Cliff’s at Keowee Vineyards offers an 18-hole Tom Fazio golf course, park, trails, tennis courts, pool, restaurant, full-service marina, stunning clubhouse, and an exquisite equestrian center. Membership is available and can be purchased separately at closing.
- MLS® #1397821
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Horses Permitted, Lights, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Dock, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Kim Crowe
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address112 White Violet Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Elevator, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryHolly Springs - Pickens County
Price Change History for 112 White Violet Way, Sunset, SC (MLS® #1397821)
|Price Reduced||$2,999,000||$501,000 (14.31%)|
|Price Reduced (from $3,600,000)||$3,500,000||$100,000 (2.78%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 4:31pm CST.