Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
336 S Woodfin Ridge Drive, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1397915
Home in Woodfin Ridge Inman SC
Welcome home to 336 S Woodfin Ridge Drive in the gently rolling hills of Inman, SC. Having only one owner, this 4 BR, 3.5 BA custom home is immaculate, and features stunning hardwood floors, coffered and tray ceilings, custom walnut cabinets, granite countertops, first and second level screened porches with second level covered balcony, extra large two-door two-car garage on main floor and heated garage and workshop on basement level. Through the large wooden front door, you'll be welcomed into the foyer with the beautiful office/parlor to the right and formal dining room just beyond custom french doors at left. In this split bedroom plan, you'll find three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms on main floor centered around the great room with floor to ceiling stone surround natural gas fireplace. At the back of the great room is the door leading to the upper level screened porch where you can spend a relaxing evening enjoying watching golf and the gorgeous view. Just a few steps past the kitchen and large laundry room with custom cabinets and utility sink are the immaculate hardwood steps leading in to the completely finished and heated basement (completed by owners in 2011), including a den, one bedroom, one full bath, media room, billiard/recreation room, bonus room currently used as a guest bedroom, two large storage rooms, and completed by the workshop and garage, both heated. The larger screened porch leads to the serene backyard with beautiful landscape.The two-car garage on the main floor is extra large with a small workshop space on one side. Neighborhood amenities include 18 Hole Championship Golf Course, Driving Range and Putting Green Facilities, 8,500 square foot Clubhouse, Full Service Restaurant, Banquet Facilities, Junior Olympic Swimming Pool, Playground and Tennis Courts. Located in award-winning Spartanburg School District 2, the ideal location of this golfer's dream home is a few steps from Lake Bowen and minutes from shopping, dining and more in Boiling Springs, close to Landrum, Tryon Equestrian Center, Hendersonville, NC, Spartanburg and Greenville.
- MLS® #1397915
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone, Wood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Tami Allen
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
- Address336 S Woodfin Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionWoodfin Ridge
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 336 S Woodfin Ridge Drive, Inman, SC (MLS® #1397915)
|Price Reduced||$465,000||$10,000 (2.11%)|
|Price Reduced (from $480,000)||$475,000||$5,000 (1.04%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:01pm CDT.