Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
197 Deer Creek Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1397918
Home in None Easley SC
Country Living at its best! This 2,700 sq. ft. home is located in the sought after Dacusville Community on a secluded 1 acre lot and includes a PRIVATE mother-in-law suite. A flexible floor plan makes this the perfect home, no matter what your lifestyle. Amenities include custom kitchen cabinets with a built in island and solid surface counter tops, bamboo flooring in the living/dining room and a peaceful pond view from the rear deck. In the main living are you will find an open concept living room, dining room and Kitchen. Two LARGE bedrooms are located upstairs with the ability to convert the den into a fourth bedroom with adjoining office. Make sure to notice all the details in the huge Master Suite- double walk in closets with built in cabinetry, a master bath with jetted tub, a separate water closet and shower, double sinks and tile floor. The mother-in-law suite, with its own heat and air system, has a separate entrance with a spacious bedroom, sitting area, full bathroom and double walk in closets. Some of the more recent updates include a new front porch, double pane windows throughout the home, natural looking gas logs for the fireplace, a dishwasher, two water heaters and vapor barrier in the crawl space. If you enjoy quiet, country living.. don't miss out on this fabulous home. If you have interest, you could Air BNB the Mother in Law suite for Clemson Students or Weekend Football Fans!
- MLS® #1397918
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Mary Beth Lilly
- Listing Office:Exit Realty Unlimited, Llc
- Address197 Deer Creek Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Floor Furnace, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 11:01am CST.