Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
137 Upper Lake Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1397984
Home in Montague Lakes Easley SC
You always wanted to live on a private Lake? Have a basement that is partially finished with a walk out? All your living space on one level? Look no further!! This is a wonderful home that was custom built with just that in mind! The kitchen, dining and Family Room are all open. A beautiful rock fireplace, with gas logs adorns the family room and is a main focal point. Then to the left is a huge screen porch overlooking the back yard and the lake. So peaceful, and such serenity. The kitchen is large with tons of cabinets! It also has a smooth top stove/oven combination, as well as a wall oven for when you have company or the special dinners with family and friends! The Master is oversized with a bay window, and a built in bench that has storage would be perfect for reading or watching the wildlife, as well as over looking the lake! The Master Bath features a tray ceiling and two walk-in closets. It also has a oversized Master bath with 2 separate vanities, separate walk in shower, garden tub, along with his and her separate lavatories with one on each side of the bathroom. The other two bedrooms on the main floor have a Jack and Jill full bathroom, which is just perfect! The laundry room is so spacious and has a utility sink also! All appliances do stay with an accepted offer. As you make your way to the partially finished basement, you will be amazed at how much room. A good size, large family room, with a full kitchen, full bath, and a bedroom. Perfect for the Mother, Mother In-Law, teenage child, or out of town guest. You also have your own private patio to sit and enjoy a glass of iced tea, or a good cup of coffee. You can have a covered area for grilling that good ole steak, chicken, or whatever you decide to grill. It could even be the Man Cave, the craft room, or the She shed room. All doors are 36" wide! The options are numerous! If square footage is of importance, Buyer and Buyer Agent must verify!
- MLS® #1397984
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Other, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front
- Listing Agent:Latresa Gilstrap
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address137 Upper Lake Drive
- SubdivisionMontague Lakes
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 137 Upper Lake Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1397984)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 12:31am CDT.