Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2722 Fork Shoals Road, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1398093
Home in None Piedmont SC
One of a kind low maintenance custom built executive style single story on 5.5 acres that will make you feel like you are on vacation with all the natural light and open floor plan! Enjoy the sunrise in the mornings from the dining and media rooms or the sunsets from the massive deck and sun-room! 8 foot doors, 9-13 foot ceilings with heavy custom moldings throughout, coffered ceiling in media/ office/great room with pocket doors and Moroccan "red leather" custom paint. Special Italian venetian plaster on walls with trey ceiling in formal dining room fit for a king! Oversized kitchen features wrap-around bar with lots of cabinet / storage space, granite countertops, over & under cabinet lights with all stainless appliances included. The master bath is a slice of heaven to relax in the oversize jacuzzi tub while watching your favorite show or movie (tv included). Dual sink/vanities with additional make-up desk in middle and separate 4 ft tile shower, linen closet and large walk-in closet with organizer shelves & drawers. You may notice oversized 2nd bedroom was actually built as mother-in-law quarters and could be divided for extra bedroom if desired. Kids are grown and owner / broker is downsizing to travel. Oversized garage currently has F350 truck, honda civic car and 2 motorcycles with room for more. Sept 2010 appraisal (available upon request) value at $494k shows 3513 SF but buyer should verify size if this is important. Only 8 minutes to Mauldin or Simpsonville via 185 or 15 to downtown Greenville!
- MLS® #1398093
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Doug Sprayberry
- Listing Office:Key Real Estate
- Address2722 Fork Shoals Road
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 7:46pm CDT.