Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 W Peninsula Drive, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1398182
Home in Lake Rabon Estates Laurens SC
Want to live the LAKE LIFE? Now you can! Lake home recently listed in the sought after Lake Rabon Estates where you have country charm with a community feel. This home is ON THE LAKE and you must come see it before it is gone…just like summer! This home is a fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car side entry garage (over-sized) with a large driveway and an extra parking pad. It has a great yard that is nearly .6 of an acre that leads you down to the lake. When you enter the home you see how welcoming it is with a view that looks out to the lake. On your right side you have two bedrooms plus the main bath, to the left is the HUGE laundry room that also has a door out to the garage. Enter the AMAZING kitchen that truly is an entertainer’s delight with upgraded stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop on the large island with extra cabinets, enjoy the eat in breakfast area that is right next to the dining room for additional seating and entertaining. The gorgeous master bedroom is just off the kitchen area and then leading you to the master bathroom that has just been updated with stunning tile and gorgeous double vanities with beautiful travertine sinks. The walk in shower is ample in size with a heater in the bathroom (both bathrooms). There is also a nice sized walk in closet. Back to the main area you will admire the HUGE, HUGE, HUGE great room with soaring cathedral ceilings and a beautiful stone fireplace. Step outside to the 10’x30’ screen enclosed porch where you can simply enjoy your view of the beautiful lake, or walk out to the even larger TREX deck. Off the deck and stroll down to your peace of heaven, your very own lake front property and just admire that view or go sit down on your dock to unwind. Lake Rabon is a 546 acre lake and is wonderful for leisurely boating, fishing, kayaking or even stand up board paddling! There is a private neighborhood boat ramp and dock just down the road near the clubhouse. Besides the lake, nature enthusiasts will love the wildlife. You will very likely see deer daily also enjoying all that Lake Rabon Estates has to offer. Upgrades to note - NEW Roof (2017), main deck replacement and UPGRADED to TREX decking (2014), secondary deck upgrade to TREX decking (2017), all fresh and neutral Interior Paint (2018), in both bathrooms, the homeowners have upgraded NEW vanities with travertine sinks as well as the addition of GORGEOUS faux wood looking tile (2019 for the master bathroom and 2014 for the main bathroom), NEW vinyl floor in laundry room (2019), all NEW carpet (2018), upgraded to a NEW stainless steel oven AND dishwasher (2013), (Also refrigerator in 2013, yet does not convey with the sale, but could be discussed).
- MLS® #1398182
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Boat Ramp, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jenifer Fiddelke
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
- Address206 W Peninsula Drive
- SubdivisionLake Rabon Estates
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryHickory Tavern
- MiddleHickory Tavern
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Price Change History for 206 W Peninsula Drive, Laurens, SC (MLS® #1398182)
|Price Reduced (from $269,900)||$269,899||$1 (0.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:01pm CDT.