Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Faust Place, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1398337
Home in Glastonbury Village Travelers Rest SC
1.01 acres makes this one of the largest and most private lots in the neighborhood! The newer roof, carpet, flooring and and all appliances included make this 3 bedroom, 2/12 bath with bonus room move-in ready! The wraparound porch welcomes you and upon entering you find living/dining/kitchen/den/laundry and 1/2 bath on the main level that are all wood or laminate. The private yard backs up to a beautiful wooded area. Glastonbury Village features a community pond, spectacular mountain views and the convenience of being located minutes to Travelers Rest! Welcome home!
- MLS® #1398337
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lisa Jackson
- Listing Office:Rawson Realty, Llc
- Address112 Faust Place
- SubdivisionGlastonbury Village
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 112 Faust Place, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1398337)
|Price Reduced||$239,900||$9,000 (3.62%)|
|Price Reduced||$248,900||$100 (0.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $259,000)||$249,000||$10,000 (3.86%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 7:46pm CST.