Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Beechwood Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1398363
Home in Eastover Greenville SC
AMAZING PRICE FOR LIVING SO CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE, SC!! Check out this sweet 3BR/2BA bungalow in the popular Eastover community! With its oversized front porch perfect for your rocking chairs, enjoy easy living so close to everything...downtown, I385, I85, shopping, restaurants, and more! From this renovated front porch, step into an updated open floorplan between living room, dining and kitchen! Multiple ceiling fans span this area helping on utility bills! You will love the dark hardwood floors! This kitchen is nicely updated with soft close, glazed cabinetry, quartz countertops, center island AND SS appliances! Fall in LOVE! With three bedrooms and two nicely updated baths, plus fully equipped laundry! The master suite includes a nice custom tile shower and floor! This is a MUST-SEE FAST home! Notice the newer architectural roof and newer windows also! The backyard features much opportunity as well with a 12x10 utility building for extra storage, a level backyard, plus built-in garden! These sellers have truly loved this home and know you will too! Come home to 311 Beechwood Avenue today!
- MLS® #1398363
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Susan Mcmillen
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address311 Beechwood Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMitchell Road
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 9:46am CDT.