Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
419 Old Rockhouse Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1398388
Home in Other Greenville SC
Welcome home! You will not be disappointed by this one-owner custom home with over 4300 square feet and a two car garage on a private wooded lot. Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered front porch listening to the relaxing fountain or in the winter, enjoy the back deck views of Paris Mountain looking over Furman University. Entertain family and friends in the updated kitchen featuring Stainless appliances including new double ovens, farm sink, and freshly painted custom cabinets. The bar area has lots of seating and the breakfast area has lots of windows ,opening out to the spacious deck. The spacious Great Room has vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace with gas logs, and even tinted windows and overlooks a beautiful hardwood staircase. The Master Suite on the main level includes Garden tub, separate shower, double sinks, and walk-in closet. The office offers privacy with pocket glass doors and gorgeous built-ins. Don’t miss the enormous laundry and mud room, powder room, etc! Upstairs has THREE additional bedrooms and TWO full baths! Finished basement downstairs features another bedroom, full bath and rec room with stone fireplace, this level also opens to one of the garages. Lots of upgrades including solid oak hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout main living areas, lots of windows providing natural light, massive storage space with basement and walk-in attic AND brand new roof in June 2019! There is an outdoor covered area with grill, wood burning rock fireplace, and it is wired with electric and plumbing. Pool is available for an additional membership at Paris Mountain Country Club just a few doors down! An amazing location minutes to Travelers Rest and Downtown Greenville. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #1398388
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Tracey Cappio
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address419 Old Rockhouse Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 419 Old Rockhouse Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1398388)
|Price Reduced||$525,000||$14,000 (2.60%)|
|Price Reduced (from $550,000)||$539,000||$11,000 (2.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 8:01am CST.