Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Old Saluda Dam Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1398433
Home in None Easley SC
Rare opportunity to own a luxury equestrian estate near downtown Greenville. The 75- acre property was carefully crafted, over decades, by a loving family of competitive riders. This is the first time the one-of-a-kind property is available for purchase. It’s a picturesque setting that offers unparalleled privacy. You can enjoy mountain views and a full range of equestrian amenities, including a custom 12 stall contemporary barn, spacious tack room, office, laundry facilities and attic storage. The large wash stalls feature hot and cold water. There are nine fenced pastures, a 300’ x 150’ ring, a lower barn with 6 additional stalls and a large detached 2 car garage that serves as a storage facility and workshop. This private retreat features separate entrances to allow access to the equestrian facilities without disturbing the main residence. This is secluded living at its finest. The contemporary home features a 22ft cathedral ceiling with exposed beams. The architectural detail is evident in every room. The open floor plan and dual fire places are perfect for entertaining. The kitchen features custom cabinetry and top-notch appliances. The large island is sure to attract company every time you share a meal with friends and family. You will find a magnificent view of the property from every room. The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, tucked away, from the other bedrooms. The split floor plan offers 3 additional bedrooms and bathrooms on the main level. There is a perfect place for a home office that captures the morning light. Upstairs, you’ll find the perfect teen suite and entertaining area. This family worked hard to create an atmosphere that you’d never want to leave. Outside, there is a large gunite pool and multiple decks to enjoy the beautiful scenery. The skeet shooting range is the newest addition to the property. Don’t miss your chance to own a private paradise less than 15 minutes from downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1398433
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Barn/Stall, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Angela Sawyer
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address102 Old Saluda Dam Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDisposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleGable Middle
Price Change History for 102 Old Saluda Dam Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1398433)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT.