Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
624 Berkmans Lane, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1398457
Home in Cottages at Chanticleer Greenville SC
Welcome to this CUSTOM built home by top local builder Scott Brown in gated Cottages at Chanticleer. SO convenient to Prisma, less than 5 minutes to Greenville's magnetic Downtown, and to I-85. Site-finished hardwoods, high ceilings on both floors, inviting OPEN floor plan. Great Rm with vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace. Granite kitchen w/gas cooking & ALL appliances stay, including the washer/dryer. Master & 2nd bedroom suite both on main floor. 2nd floor features open loft/study/den, and 3rd bedroom suite with huge WIC.Decorated in easy neutrals, custom plantation shutters throughout, encapsulated crawl space is virtually bone dry. Abundant storage in walk in attic and above attached garage. METICULOUSLY maintained, truly move-in-ready! Some furnishings negotiable, sellers are moving to lake. SOLD COMPS: 401 Jones, 200 Waccamaw, 18 Ben.
- MLS® #1398457
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joan Herlong
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address624 Berkmans Lane
- SubdivisionCottages at Chanticleer
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:31am CDT.