Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Iverson Street, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1398467
Home in Heritage Hills Greenville SC
This single-level gem gives you all the space that you've been looking for! It is situated in a well-established neighborhood, with mature trees, and central to everything -- grocery stores near by, close access to Wade Hampton, and Haywood Mall right down the road. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a den/dining room area that is open to each other. The laundry room was recently updated with fresh paint, new cabinets, and extra storage space. Other updates includes an architectural shingle roof that's only about 8 years old, an expansive deck in a super open backyard, recessed lighting in all the major living areas, both bathrooms completely remodeled, and many fixtures updated throughout the home! All of this in a super quiet neighborhood, conveniently located to I-385, and only about 4.5 miles to Downtown Greenville! Schedule your appointment today! **sellers do have a medium sized dog that will be crated and in the garage for showings**
- MLS® #1398467
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joshua Chiu
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address106 Iverson Street
- SubdivisionHeritage Hills
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 106 Iverson Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1398467)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:31am CDT.