Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Hipps Road, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1398555
Home in None Simpsonville SC
Fabulous 7.5 acre estate close in to Simpsonville. This 5,700+ square foot home plus a care taker cottage, 50" x 50" workshop building, a 40' x 80' storage shed plus all the outdoor entertaining space featuring a rock fireplace, 18'x36' in ground pool and a stacked stone water fall makes this estate a wonderful year round living and entertaining treat. The big wrap around front porch over looks the lush green lawn makes you want to sit and rest for a while. As you enter the elegant two story foyer you see the beautiful Brazilian hardwood floors in the office/sitting room that has built in cabinets and a wet bar. Across the foyer is the formal banquet size dining room that has extensive deep moldings and trim work. The butler's pantry makes it convenient for serving and leads into the family friendly kitchen with a huge walk in pantry. The upgraded quality of the extensive granite counter tops gives tons of work space and a long wrap eating bar. The double ovens and a 5 burner gas cook top gives the best cooks all they will ever need. The space and light in this home is created by over sized windows with transoms above. Some the transoms are stained glass or leaded glass. The owners wing of the home ls a dream in that it has a spa bath with a 8' walk-in shower of beautiful stone and features 4 shower heads plus a jetted over size soaking tub. There are two walk in owner's closets that were designed by Closet Pro and features shelves, drawer space, full length jewelry case and hanging space. The owner's bedroom also opens onto the big screen porch that over looks the outside living space. The in-ground pool has an extensive patio area to entertain by the 11' waterfall and a magnificent fireplace that is made of stack stone plus a gazabo nestled in the trees make you never want to go inside. The workshop building is unbelievable. Not only does it have an apartment but has a 12' overhead dead and reinforced concrete floor. The one bedroom apartment has a kitchen stove, sink and cabinets. It would be great to rent it out or have a live in relative or caretaker stay there. It has many options. You will want to see this wonderful home. The estate grounds are a blend of open grass areas and hardwoods with creek the property length. There is additional land available that is already fenced.
- MLS® #1398555
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Contemporary, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Joy Bailey
- Listing Office:Joy Real Estate
- Address307 Hipps Road
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Price Change History for 307 Hipps Road, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1398555)
|Price Reduced (from $1,300,000)||$1,275,000||$25,000 (1.92%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 11:46am CST.