Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1398573
Home in Forrester Woods Greenville SC
Looking for a home in the highly sought after Forrester Woods Community? Look no further here is a 4 Bed 3.5 bath home nestled away in a wooded paradise. When you walk into this house you will notice the large dining room the overlooks the front yard. Through the dining room, will be the open kitchen with custom made cabinets. The kitchen is open to the living room with the painted brick fireplace as the main focal point. Through the french doors will be the Florida room that brings in ample natural light. Around the corner will be the Hallway that leads to all the bedrooms. In the master bedroom you will notice there is plenty of space for all of your furniture needs. The master bathroom has been completely re-done from top to bottom. The shower is is tiled from floor to ceiling and the tub is spacious enough to soak in after a long day of work!
- MLS® #1398573
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Wyatt Pollitz
- Listing Office:Modern Real Estate Consultants
- SubdivisionForrester Woods
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:16am CDT.