Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
439 N Markley Street, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1398646
Condo/Townhouse in City Homes at Markley Greenville SC
Downtown Greenville Unity Park neighborhood in City Homes at Markley. Home is a 3 story Craftsman exterior and contemporary open floor plan with attached porches on each floor. Enter on the 1st level to the entrance hall flanked by guest suite with bath and extra storage. Large Two car garage offers room for bikes and enough space for organized shelving /storage or a work shop. 3 story stairwell with black rails, modern light fixture hanging from floor to floor with retro Edison light bulbs is perfect for the tall open ceilings. Level 2 is the open space for cooking, gathering, and dining with hardwoods of oil finish bringing the wood grain to the surface. A matching wood surface on huge island to gather while chefs are cooking or to gab about the day. Owners prefer dining table on covered deck. Living/kitchen has enough floor space to place table on interior or eat at oversized island. Bosch stainless appliances, modern frig, custom pantry, custom cabinets. Level 3 has large master suite with with 4 (really it is huge)...mosaic floor tile, ceramic shower tiles, double sinks, and closet across from bath for convenience. Loft by 3rd bedroom/bath to use as office, computer or music room. Quality of construction includes spray foam insulation, LED lighting, high efficiency HVAC systems, white oak hardwoods. And the big boost is the technology in the home, owner owns an audio/video company. He installed high end light switches (labelled), speakers in the ceilings, surround sound for Sony tv, receiver cabinet has its closet for convenience. From 1st level to 3rd level to outdoor entertainment and fenced small yard, 439 N. Markley is inviting, elegant, and efficient with a floor plan to entertain or stay private. Open shaft from 1st to 3rd level if buyer prefers adding an elevator, used as storage closets by seller. Level 1--528, Level 1-996, Level 3-1134, Outdoor living-409, Garage/storage-488.
- MLS® #1398646
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2018
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Lil Glenn
- Listing Office:Lil Glenn Co, Llc
- Address439 N Markley Street
- SubdivisionCity Homes at Markley
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Price Change History for 439 N Markley Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1398646)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 9:31pm CDT.