Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
264 Stone Lake Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1398844
Home in Stone Lake Greenville SC
Welcome Home! 264 Stone Lake Drive is a beautiful LAKE FRONT ranch style home sitting on three fourths of an acre with a walkout basement! This 5 bed/3 bath home is perfect for a family as it is located across the street from award winning League Academy (with public access to it's track and fields) and within walking distance of Holmes Park where you will find tennis courts and a playground waiting for you! In addition, you can join the Stone Lake Community Pool and Club House for a small fee. Imagine your days spent in your private backyard with family and friends. You have easy and immediate access for paddleboarding, canoeing and fishing (the lake is fully stocked!) or just enjoying the peace and tranquility of lake life-right in your own backyard! Indoors you will find an large, updated kitchen with island and beautiful views of the lake, plus a walk in pantry. The sunroom also has beautiful views of the lake and is the perfect place to relax or entertain! The master is on the main level and features a private bath and there is a second bedroom on the main level as well. The lower level features a fully finished walk out basement with large recreation room, 3 bedrooms and a full, updated bathroom. The driveway wraps around the back of the house and into a two car garage with a large workshop. 264 Stone Lake Drive is the perfect home as it provides easy access to an award winning school, is designed for maximum energy efficiency, and offers endless entertainment for friends right in your own backyard!
- MLS® #1398844
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Dan Hamilton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address264 Stone Lake Drive
- SubdivisionStone Lake
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 264 Stone Lake Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1398844)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $575,000)||$550,000||$25,000 (4.35%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:01pm CDT.