Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Edgewood Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1399126
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
Yes, you can have it all! This adorable 3 bedroom 2 bath cottage is ideally located less than 5 minutes from Prisma Health Care and all the fun and action of Downtown. Built in 2014 by a reputable local builder, the house features granite countertops, Bamboo and hardwood floors, an open floor plan for easy entertaining and the added bonus of a screened porch off of the great room. The master is located on the opposite side of the house from the two secondary bedrooms for extra privacy. There is a true walk-in laundry room (not a closet) across the hall from the master. There is a large amount of extra storage through out house, full walk in attic. The back yard is fully fenced and overlooks wooded privacy. Some of the recent updates and improvements include a new craftsman style front door, staining the fence, porch, and shutters, adding cabinets in the laundry room, installing a new back porch door, adding landscaping and leveling the back yard, and adding a keyless entry and smart home set up. This little gem is truly move in ready and just waiting for you to call it home.
- MLS® #1399126
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Casada-grissinger
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address204 Edgewood Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCarpet, Bamboo
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Price Change History for 204 Edgewood Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1399126)
|Price Reduced||$294,605||$5,000 (1.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,605||$6,000 (1.96%)|
|Price Increased||$305,605||$605 (0.20%)|
|Price Reduced||$305,000||$14,605 (4.57%)|
|Price Reduced (from $325,605)||$319,605||$6,000 (1.84%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:31pm CST.