Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23 Norman Place, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1399161
Home in Stonebrook Farm Greenville SC
Welcome home to that perfect Stonebrook Farm property you’ve been waiting for! This beautiful 4 Bedroom custom brick home has been meticulously maintained from top to bottom. Traditional architecture with a European flair offers the grandeur you’d expect while still lending the warm and cozy feeling you desire. Immediately upon entering, you’ll be impressed by the 2-story foyer and gracefully curving staircase with decorative wrought iron railings. Main floor living at its best features the following spaces: handsome Study with vaulted ceiling; glamorous Dining Room with adjacent Wet Bar; expansive Great Room with vaulted ceiling, large windows, gas fireplace and elegant mantel flanked by custom built-ins; Chef’s Kitchen with granite countertops, custom glazed cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, upgraded appliances including double ovens, built-in desk & large pantry...opening to huge Keeping Room with second gas fireplace enhanced with stacked stone reaching to the vaulted ceiling...opening to cozy Breakfast Nook surrounded by windows; Powder Room; Laundry Room with cabinetry; spacious Master Suite with trey ceiling and bay windows in Bedroom; updated en suite Master Bath with double sinks, comfort-height vanities, jetted tub, separate shower, water closet, linen closet and large walk-in closet. Also on the first floor is access to the 3-car garage with epoxy flooring. A lovely second staircase in the Kitchen leads to the upper level where each of the 3 additional Bedrooms has its own en suite Bathroom. One Bedroom is set apart by a catwalk overlooking the Great Room and Foyer to offer your guests the utmost in privacy. Also on the second floor is a bonus room with bays and windows to allow lots of natural light. Architectural details including mouldings, plaster medallions and decorative trims, chair rails and ceiling features throughout this home make it so very unique, but one of the nicest surprises still awaits outside. The beautifully manicured yard features golf course quality Zoysia grass, extensive shrubbery with landscape lighting and irrigation system. The backyard is certainly one of the loveliest and most private you’ve seen. The large, level area is perfect for soccer practice, entertaining, gardening...or for adding your own private swimming pool. An elevated area in the back corner is just begging for a fire pit and seating to enjoy the cool fall nights ahead. The cobblestone patio offers the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or al fresco dinner or relax in the hot tub after a long day. Stonebrook Farm is a gated community offering wonderful amenities and features including updated clubhouse, swimming pool, tennis courts, playground, nature trail, lake, sidewalks and lighting. Award winning schools. NOTE: Some photos have been virtually staged. Brand new roof - September, 2019 - upgraded architectural Duration®? shingle by Owens Corning - considered a lifetime shingle that carries a 50-year warranty
- MLS® #1399161
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ronnetta Griffin
- Listing Office:That Realty Group
- Address23 Norman Place
- SubdivisionStonebrook Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:16pm CST.