Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112e Clingstone Trail, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1399199
Condo/Townhouse in Peachtree Park Duncan SC
Introducing Duncan’s new community “Peachtree Park”. Amazing location for those who wants to get - close to Hwy I-85 & I-26. You can get to Spartanburg, Greenville, Hendersonville and Asheville in just minutes. 9ft smooth ceiling, . Walk in closet, Double sink, Separate tub and Separate shower. Lawn Maintenance is included in the HOA. These homes are built with Energy saving features which includes Noritz Tankless Heater, Goodman 14 SEER HVAC system with natural gas heat. USDA approved area.
- MLS® #1399199
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Agent:Gary Stuart
- Listing Office:Essex Homes Se Greenville
- Address112e Clingstone Trail
- SubdivisionPeachtree Park
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 112e Clingstone Trail, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1399199)
|Price Increased||$180,000||$5,000 (2.86%)|
|Price Reduced||$175,000||$4,999 (2.78%)|
|Price Reduced||$179,999||$611 (0.34%)|
|Price Reduced (from $190,610)||$180,610||$10,000 (5.25%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 3:16pm CST.