Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Scarlett Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1399211
Home in Sherwood Forest Greenville SC
Sherwood Forest is within minutes of downtown Greenville providing easy access to shopping, Greenville Tech, restaurants and the highway. This tri-level home is situated on 3 combined lots for a total of 1.09 acres. You are welcomed by a covered front porch. The home has a nice fenced yard with spacious deck and patio space perfect for relaxing or enjoying the outdoors. One bedroom on the main level with attached full bath. The partially finished basement provides a laundry area and an area perfect for an office, bonus/recreation space. The living room area has built-in bookshelves perfect to display your collection. (Note: fireplace is not operational and will be sold "as is").
- MLS® #1399211
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Fenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Michelle Gray
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address110 Scarlett Street
- SubdivisionSherwood Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Security System Owned
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 110 Scarlett Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1399211)
|Price Reduced (from $217,000)||$212,000||$5,000 (2.30%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT.