Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
604 Marshall Avenue, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1399233
Home in None Anderson SC
"Turn of the century" beauty has as much character inside as it does on the outside. Situated on a shade tree lot and sidewalk neighborhood where one could walk to downtown Anderson and the new city dog park to enjoy all the social entertainment the city offers. Large lot for in-town home with outside amenities including wrought iron fencing, stamped concrete drive, bricked patio area with firepit and mature landscaping. The wonderful front porch is both covered and deep enough to hold furniture. Backyard with deck off kitchen area has a separate fenced space perfect for pets and leads to the 2 story outbuilding. Currently being used for storage on its second floor and workshop on main including workbenches. This building maintains a look close to the exterior of home and has so many potential uses. Entry to the home begins with a separate foyer area and living room with unique built in stained glass window. Hardwood floors throughout. Multiple fireplaces were originally coal burning. 10+ foot ceilings height throughout main floor. Large formal living room leads to kitchen. Property has a nice mix of original features while bathrooms and kitchen are updated for modern needs. Kitchen features stainless appliances to remain, granite tile countertops, side serving area and closet for washer and dryer. Master suite on main with fireplace, updated bathroom finished in popular white color scheme with soaking tub and separate shower. Study/craft room with built in shelving off living room. Second floor is just as grand as the main level with hardwood flooring under carpet on stair area. Two large bedrooms are connected by a hall and bathroom with updated tile shower/tub. One bedroom features it's own private full bathroom with shower. Storage spaces in attic area and unfinished basement space. Popular District 5 schools as well as medical and retail needs all close by this beautiful property and friendly neighborhood.
- MLS® #1399233
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Terri Anderson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address604 Marshall Avenue
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- ElementaryJohn C. Calhoun
- HighT. L. Hanna
Price Change History for 604 Marshall Avenue, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1399233)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:31am CDT.