Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4017 Highway 357, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1399236
Home in None Inman SC
CUSTOM Features abound! This spacious 4 BR home sits on almost 1 full acre on Hwy 357 in the Inman/Campobello area. Custom built kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities with tons of character! Upgraded hardwood flooring. Recently added Sunroom overlooks pool and backyard. Multiple custom Barn Doors! Cathedral ceilings in Living Room and Master Bedroom. Must See!
- MLS® #1399236
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Josh Allen
- Listing Office:Cornerstone Real Estate Group
- Address4017 Highway 357
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:01am CDT.