Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Maxie Avenue, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1399247
Home in Cochran Heights Greenville SC
A must see that won’t last long, and affordably priced. This charming 4 bedroom with 2 full baths has a large living room with a cozy breakfast room that sits off from the kitchen; it has everything that’s needed to serve you. Enjoy your evening BBQ's with Family and Friends is the large, private back yard.There is space to spare with a partial unfinished walk-out basement at a price that cannot be beat, all only 7-8 minutes from downtown Greenville! Located conveniently to many great restaurants and shopping in the popular White Horse Road area, it’s priced to sell and ready for move in! Make it a must see on your list today, and let’s make this YOURS! New Rooff, exterior paint and front porch completed 8-5-19.
- MLS® #1399247
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Angela Cortney
- Listing Office:Houses And Then Some Realty
- Address16 Maxie Avenue
- SubdivisionCochran Heights
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Cook Top-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
Price Change History for 16 Maxie Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1399247)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $155,900)||$149,990||$5,910 (3.79%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:46am CDT.