Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
308 Overbrook Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1399338
Home in Overbrook Greenville SC
Nestled in the middle of beautiful historic Overbrook, this wonderful home offers the perfect opportunity to live in downtown Greenville while enjoying all the benefits of a well-established residential neighborhood. The house sits directly across the street from Hessie Morrah Park which is a favorite place for many of the neighborhood dog owners and provides spectacular seasonal views all year round.The house resonates with the laughter and joy which can only be found in a house with this kind of history while the updated kitchen and sun-room give the home a fresh and more modern feel. The living spaces are perfectly proportioned for both large and small family gatherings and the house "flows" well. The big bedrooms upstairs look out onto the tops of the surround trees giving the impression of living in a tree house. The house is surrounded by a lovely garden. The front porch looks out onto a well manicured front yard while around back a magnificent stone patio provides a shady outdoor gathering spot. The "upper garden" centers on a large Koi pond with multiple waterfalls and its own private patio. For those who love the feel of an old home and all the charm and quirks that come with living in historic spaces and for those who also want to be in walking distance of downtown Greenville, 308 Overbrook may be just what you are looking for. Come see for yourself. It's a beautiful home. Several years ago the homeowner removed the exterior aluminum siding and exposed the cedar shake shingles that had been covered for years. Dining room chandelier does not remain.
- MLS® #1399338
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Carolyn Dowling
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address308 Overbrook Road
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 9:31pm CDT.