Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Hiawatha Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1399478
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
Botany Woods ranch on a level yard with tons of curb appeal. Walk up the flagstone front porch into the inviting foyer open to the living/ dining room with gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen has been updated and is open to the cozy den overlooking the private backyard. Plenty of counter space and a huge island for entertaining. Off the den is a screen porch over looking the yard and 2 car carport, with plenty of additional storage. Master bedroom with on suite bath, and three additional bedrooms with hall bath. 30 year architectural rood 2009, gutter guard, and HVAC 2018. Great active neighborhood with private community pool, swim team, ball field, and award winning schools.
- MLS® #1399478
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Deborah Dujardin
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Greer
- Address107 Hiawatha Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 107 Hiawatha Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1399478)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$284,900||$5,000 (1.72%)|
|Price Reduced||$289,900||$10,000 (3.33%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$19,100 (5.99%)|
|Price Reduced (from $325,000)||$319,000||$6,000 (1.85%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 5:46pm CST.