Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
816 Butler Springs Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1399520
Home in Heritage Hills Greenville SC
A CLASSIC SOUTHERN BEAUTY! This pristine home has the perfect location and easy access to Wade Hampton, East North Street, Pelham Road, and Haywood Road. This 3 bedroom/3 bath, master on the main home with a FULLY FINISHED basement has had impressive updates and is move-in ready! The floor plan is spacious and has incredible lighting throughout. The home is enhanced with a basement laundry room and a large fenced in backyard with mature trees featuring a spacious deck and outstanding patio area perfect for entertaining or enjoying time with family or friends. Home updates include: New Kitchen Cabinets, Counters, and Appliances-2014, Dining/Great Room Renovations-2014, Deck Remodeled-2015, Side Fence installed- 2016, Energy Efficient HVAC Installed-2016, Premium Laminate Flooring Installed-2018, New Double Pane Windows-2018, New Front Door and Sliding Glass Door-2018, Basement and Full Bath Updates including carpet tiles/new ceiling/paint-2019; and Laundry Room Updates-2019. Some of the best features to know about the area: you will be 5 miles from downtown Greenville, less than 2 miles from Haywood Mall, 4 Grocery Stores within 1-2 miles, Young Family Friendly Neighborhood, Close to Butler Springs Park and Recreation Area, and Easy access to 385/85 and Wade Hampton Boulevard. This home is waiting for you and will not last long! Make your appointment right away!
- MLS® #1399520
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Joshua Hoover-dempsey
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address816 Butler Springs Road
- SubdivisionHeritage Hills
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Wall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 816 Butler Springs Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1399520)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:46pm CDT.