Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 S Point Boulevard, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1399687
Home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee Sunset SC
Located in the midst of The Reserve at Lake Keowee’s nature preserve, 400 South Point Boulevard blends elegant living with outdoor pursuits. A portion of the community’s conservation easement is across the street, ensuring perpetual privacy, and The Reserve’s Turkey Ridge Park—with trails, pavilion, various sports fields, and playground—is within an easy walk. Nearby cart paths lead to the many amenities The Reserve has to offer: Nicklaus golf course, Orchard House, Village Center with market, Pool Pavilion, Marina, Fitness Center, and more. The home’s exterior mixes painted brick and masonry siding. Inside, both the foyer and light-filled great room have vaulted plank ceilings with esthetic beam accents. Doors lead to the home’s many outdoor areas. To the right, an expansive deck wraps around the home and joins a spacious, breezy screened porch. To the right, a smaller rear deck also serves the master bedroom. Both inside and outside spaces enjoy seasonal mountain and lake views. The open kitchen is delineated by an L-shaped island with bar seating and is outfitted with all new appliances. It is bordered by the dining area, which features a tray ceiling with accent lighting, and the breakfast room with large bay window and elevated ceiling. With multiple doors to the porch and decks, the kitchen, dining, great room, and outdoor areas create an ideal flow for entertaining. The main-level master has deck access, a tray ceiling, and double closets. The en suite includes a roomy tiled shower and jetted tub in front of a wide arched window overlooking the lawn and woods beyond. A front room off the foyer has a generous walk-in closet and door to a full hall bath. Currently used as an office, it can also serve as a comfortable fourth bedroom. A wide, windowed staircase leads to the lower level family room with fireplace and built-in cabinetry. This common area is flanked by two bedroom suites, both with ample closets and baths. All rooms open to a terrace that spans the rear of the home. An interior unfinished area is large enough for a future wine/tasting room, and a separate storage room/workshop has its own exterior entrance. This impressive home’s asking price includes membership to The Reserve at Lake Keowee. Spanning 3,900 acres in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, with 30 miles of shoreline on Lake Keowee, The Reserve is conveniently located near Clemson University and the vibrant city of Greenville.
- MLS® #1399687
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address400 S Point Boulevard
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 11:31am CDT.