Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
220 E Augusta Place, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1399757
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
One of Greenville's most sought after neighborhoods offers everything good about living in the city! Walk to nearby restaurants and shopping, quickly access the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and enjoy a family friendly neighborhood with children and a strong sense of community! This open 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath beauty is perfect for a family that enjoys what Greenville has to offer. The MASTER Bedroom is on the MAIN Level while 3 bedrooms are upstairs with a loft overlooking the den and foyer. Each room is spacious and offers ample closet space. The deck and patio areas are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing in the cool shade of the large, mature trees. This home is a must see for those looking for charm within the City of Greenville, some of the best schools, and the strong sense of community this street offers. Call today for your appointment!
- MLS® #1399757
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Eric Mitchell
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address220 E Augusta Place
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:33am CDT.