Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
188 Duncan Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1399786
Home in Other Easley SC
Are you looking for a Country style home but close to downtown and stores? Well, here is your new home. It is just 7 minutes to Main St in Easley and 9 minutes to Main St in Pickens. Come home to your 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with an open floor plan and sit on your front porch in the evenings and relax. No traffic. No noise. This home has been very well maintained. It has hardwood floors in the living areas and carpet in the bedrooms. It has Oak Cabinets in the kitchen. A screened in porch off of the kitchen for all your stuff when you have been working in the yard. Tankless water heater, so take as long a shower as you want. No more running out of hot water. Dual fuel heat (gas and electric), architectural shingles 2010, leaf gutter guards, plus a security system. If you are a football fan or work in Clemson, it is just 27 minutes to the university. A must see. Come check it out and make it your own. WOW!! What more could you look for!!
- MLS® #1399786
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingYard Door, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesYard Door, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Renade Helton
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address188 Duncan Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 188 Duncan Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1399786)
|Price Reduced (from $206,000)||$199,999||$6,001 (2.91%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:46pm CDT.