Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
736 Richbourg Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1399837
Home in McSwain Gardens Greenville SC
Tremendous 2BR, 2 Bath brick home sitting on over 1 Acre with a potential additional Building Lot in a great location (Lot is included in this price). The additional lot is estimated to be worth between $45,000-$55,000 if you were to split it off from the house. This home is loaded with character throughout!! The features of this home include a covered front porch that leads you into a nice foyer with hardwood floors. Just off the foyer you will enter the large family room with hardwood floors and picture molding. There is also a huge den (30X12) with brick fireplace that has gas logs and built-in cabinets. The den is large enough to convert part of it into a third bedroom if needed. The kitchen has also been very well maintained and features lots of cabinets and has room enough for a small kitchen table. There is also a formal dining room with hardwood floors and a wonderful built-in china cabinet. The hallway leading to the bedrooms feature hardwood flooring and a large cedar closet for storage. The master bedroom has hardwood floors and a full bath with tiled shower. The second bedroom also has hardwood floors and there is a full bath off of the hallway. There is also a large unfinished basement that is great for storage/workshop and has a garage door for access as well. Just off the kitchen is a side porch that leads to a huge (40X10) Deck. There is also a two car detached carport and extra paved parking (Could easily handle 5 Cars). This home has a Brand New HVAC, Vinyl Thermopane windows and a built-in Generator. This home has been well cared for and is going to make someone a wonderful place to call home!!!!
- MLS® #1399837
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Bryan Deyoung
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address736 Richbourg Road
- SubdivisionMcSwain Gardens
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:01am CDT.