Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
144 Dobson Lane, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1399936
Home in None Easley SC
Beautiful, sizable home on spacious lot with tons to offer: 4 br, 2 full and 2 half baths on nearly an acre with a partially finished basement and fenced yard. Enjoy a quiet oasis with very few neighbors on a quiet, private dead end lane almost directly between downtown Easley and downtown Pickens, and a mere half hour drive from downtown Greenville and a quick jaunt to the mountains. Master bedroom boasts a walk-in closet, as well as a fully renovated Bathroom with tile shower and 2 extra closets. Two more large main level bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom. Large living room is located across from the dining room with a pass-through to the recently customized kitchen complete with tile floors, granite countertops, ample cabinetry and a double oven, as well as a pull out pantry and closet pantry. Around the corner is an ovesized laundry/mudroom with closeted laundry hook-ups and a sink. Just outside the door from there is the massive screened in porch leading out to the back yard enclosed by 5ft high fencing. The yard is actually 2 lots and very private. Great for entertaining or enjoying quiet country nights. Below the main level is the partially finished basement. Large in size, it has a wood burning fireplace that has been plumbed for gas. Also a bedroom and an unfinished half bath with enough space to transform into a full bath, and potentially a full kitchen, which could become 2nd living quarters for in-laws or renters. The sprawling back yard contains several pecan trees and a couple of apple trees and backs up to a wooded area creating separation from neighbors. This home really is a great place to raise a family and enjoy some peace and quiet while still being convenient to what the Upstate has to offer.
- MLS® #1399936
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Christopher Pryor
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address144 Dobson Lane
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Concrete
Price Change History for 144 Dobson Lane, Easley, SC (MLS® #1399936)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:01pm CDT.