Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
460 White Peach Way Lot 40, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1400138
Home in Peachtree Park Duncan SC
Introducing Duncan’s new community “Peachtree Park”. Amazing location for those who wants to get - close to Hwy I-85 & I-26. You can get to Spartanburg, Greenville, Hendersonville and Asheville in just minutes. 9ft smooth ceiling, Front porch and private patio. Walk in closet, Double sink, Separate tub and Separate shower. Lawn Maintenance is included in the HOA. These homes are built with Energy saving features which includes Noritz Tankless Heater, Goodman 14 SEER HVAC system with natural gas heat. USDA approved area.
- MLS® #1400138
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Other, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View
- Listing Agent:Gary Stuart
- Listing Office:Essex Homes Se Greenville
- Address460 White Peach Way Lot 40
- SubdivisionPeachtree Park
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingElectric, Damper Controlled
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 460 White Peach Way Lot 40, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1400138)
|Price Increased||$221,139||$3,790 (1.74%)|
|Price Increased||$217,349||$2,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced (from $220,349)||$215,349||$5,000 (2.27%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 3:01am CST.