Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 E Washington Street Unit 11, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1400140
Condo/Townhouse in Davenport Condo Greenville SC
Own your own piece of unique and historic downtown Greenville while buying a great investment property for rentals, or potential AirBnb. Completed in 1916, the grand Davenport building was the first apartment building in the City. SC Dept. of Archives and History has described the Davenport as "architecturally significant as a local interpretation of early 20th century architecture." This first floor corner apartment is a rare find in downtown Greenville. The apartment has beautiful original hardwood floors throughout, ceramic floors in the kitchen and bath and even a washer and dryer; all blinds are included. If living in a high rise box does not appeal to you, don't miss this one-of-a kind location within easy walking distance to Publix, restaurants, Saturday Market, clubs, shopping, Falls Park and all that Main St. has to offer.
- MLS® #1400140
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage0700-999
- Year Built1916
- StyleMixed Use
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk
- Listing Agent:Karen Mascaro
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address400 E Washington Street Unit 11
- SubdivisionDavenport Condo
- Zip Code29601
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- ElementarySara Collins
Price Change History for 400 E Washington Street Unit 11, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1400140)
|Price Reduced (from $290,000)||$284,900||$5,100 (1.76%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 7:01pm CST.