Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
41 Maravista Avenue, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1400148
Home in Glenlea Greenville SC
Excellent location! Within an easy mile to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, all on sidewalks. You will almost believe this house has never been lived in! It has been immaculately maintained by it's one owner. Featuring a neutral, easy to decorate around paint scheme, it will be easy to put your own personal touch on it. The open kitchen looks out into the living room then on to the back yard and patio. A separate dining room makes it convenient to entertain friends and family. The abundant Master Suite features an enclosed built in jewelry wall rack with loads of room for all your treasures. The walk in closet is a joy to behold. There is no shortage of room for your clothes. The Master Bath features double sinks, a relaxing soaking tub and a separate shower. Upstairs are two more well sized bedrooms and another full bath. Stepping outside you will be glad to find the built in sprinkler system. Controls are in the large two car garage. This low maintenance Glenlea home offers a lifestyle that you won't find anywhere else this close to Greenville, Clemson University, the Swamp Rabbit Trail and Furman University. Schedule your private tour today.
- MLS® #1400148
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:J. Tookie Nemchak
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Seneca
- Address41 Maravista Avenue
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:01pm CDT.