Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Westchester Way, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400236
Home in Wendermere Easley SC
Powdersville Schools! Over 3800 SF in this stately brick 3 story home. Situated on just over an acre in a well-established neighborhood; this Custom Built 5 Bedroom and 3 1/2 Bath beauty features 9ft ceilings, convenient built-ins, heavy moldings, gorgeous hardwood flooring, and whole house intercom system. The regal entry foyer with staircase carries you through the come with absolute ease. To your left hardwood floors lead you into the Formal Dining Room and to your right a Formal Living Room that doubles as an Office with private pocket doors. Perfectly located off the attached 2 car garages is the well equipped Kitchen. Beautiful granite countertops, tile flooring and backsplash, custom built-in’s for storage and a convenient desk area are complete with stainless steel Frigidaire appliances; including a side-by-side refrigerator with in-door water and ice dispenser, confection wall oven and microwave, dishwasher, and Jenn Air gas cooktop built into an oversized working island. The Breakfast Room with a bay window overlooks the private fenced-in backyard and huge oaks trees. The Great Room features 12 ft ceilings, a masonry gas log fireplace and access onto the large back patio. Upstairs you will find the spacious Owners Suite with large walk in closet, full tiled bathroom replete with his and hers vanities, jetted tub and separate shower. Also on the 2nd level are two large guest rooms, guest bathroom and 13x21 Bonus Room featuring a wall of built-ins for lots of storage and is a perfect entertainment center for the family's multi-media. The third level is a kids dream or teenage getaway with two bedrooms served by a full bathroom, plus a hobby or craft room. The shady outdoor patio with gas grilling station and TV connection is the perfect compliment to the private, fenced-in backyard. This lovely home in the heart of Powdersville, just off Hwy 153 and only 10 minutes to Downtown Greenville. You cannot beat this location!
- MLS® #1400236
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address109 Westchester Way
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 109 Westchester Way, Easley, SC (MLS® #1400236)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 12:16am CST.