Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
145 Red Maple Circle, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400254
Home in Watson Grove Easley SC
Make this your New Home for the New Year! Powdersville Schools and located in the highly sought after Watson Grove subdivision. This 3BR, 3BA gorgeous ranch style home with large bonus room and split floor plan that offers flexibility and privacy for anyone! You will fall in love the minute you see the well-manicured lawn & spacious lot. As you step inside the foyer you will be awed by the 10 ft. ceilings, gleaming hardwood flooring and heavy detailed molding. The formal dining room is the perfect spot for hosting friends and family for holiday dinners. Features tray ceilings, chair rail molding, wainscoting, and a triple window with an arched transoms that floods the room with natural light. Next we move on into the white kitchen where storage and counter space are not an issue. The beautiful hardwood floors continue into this spacious kitchen, gorgeous new quartz stone upon the counters, prep island, and breakfast bar and are perfectly accented by tile backsplash. Off of the Kitchen is the breakfast nook that overlooks the back deck where you can sit and drink your morning coffee The sunroom addition features detailed entry columns, arched entry ways, tray ceilings, tons of windows, recessed lighting and french doors that lead out onto the back porch. Off of this sunlit room is the spacious Great Room featuring heavy molding, plush carpet, gas log fireplace and recessed lighting. With the split floor plan, you will find the oversized and luxurious master bedroom on one side of the house that boasts vaulted ceilings, large closets, double sink vanity, separate shower and tub, as these are just a few features this suite has to offer. 2 other spacious bedrooms are located on the main level. On the 2nd level is a huge bonus room that is served by a private full bath and is perfect for guests! Inside the subdivision, you will love the community pool and private roads for walking! This great location offers convenience to all the restaurants and shopping in Powdersville or Easley and access to two golf courses within a 5 mile radius! Minutes to 1-85 for ease of travel to Greenville, Anderson or Clemson while still giving you the country feel. Please call today before this gorgeous home gets away.
- MLS® #1400254
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address145 Red Maple Circle
- SubdivisionWatson Grove
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 145 Red Maple Circle, Easley, SC (MLS® #1400254)
|Price Reduced||$329,900||$5,100 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $340,000)||$335,000||$5,000 (1.47%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 7:35am CST.