Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4605 Pine Lane, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1400344
Home in Other Anderson SC
Vintage, 1980 built, split foyer, two story, full heated/cooled basement is priced under new appraised value. Since location is what originally is drawing you here, let's share the exterior highlights first. Facing Hartwell Lake, this house has two 34ft x 10ft balconies with aluminum deck flooring, to prevent water from interrupting outside enjoyment. Top balcony has three retractable awnings that look new. Originally this house started off with cedar siding, then the seller wanted to keep down the maintenance and added vinyl over it. Right off of the basement patio is fenced partial yard for children or pets. A short stroll to the water is your future 22ft x 22ft ganged wheel and covered boat dock. (Permit #2881) Electricity is on the light pole for convenience. Starting back at the front door going in, is where you will be thrown back in time remembering the 80's style. Split foyer heading up, are the ceiling wood beams that happens to be the craze now. Combined living and dining area gives you 26ft x 13ft, plus the breakfast bar and kitchen. As you would expect, in the kitchen are solid wood vintage style cabinets and seller is leaving all of the appliances with accepted contract. Other side of foyer is the 17ft x 12ft master bedroom and attached full bath. Double sink vanity, tub-shower combo, and private door to the top balcony are just a few of the features. Downstairs could be turned into a separate living space with adding small kitchen area on dining and bath room wall. Propane fireplace in this 26ft x13ft living-dining space, also has a private door to the middle balcony. Down the hall are your two other bedrooms and full bath. The bigger closet in the hall bath was finished as a sauna and never used. This basement is plus sized with extra room for a workshop, work out area, two vehicles and the laundry area being used now. There are so many possibilities!
- MLS® #1400344
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Deeded Boat Slip, Dock
- Listing Agent:Jill Chapman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address4605 Pine Lane
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryMount Lebanon Elementary
Price Change History for 4605 Pine Lane, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1400344)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:31pm CDT.