Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
171 Black Knight Trail, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1400387
Home in The Cliffs at Mountain Park Travelers Rest SC
World-class architecture and authentic South African culture is infused into every detail of this two-story luxury masterpiece. An idyllic setting at the end of a private cul-de-sac overlooks the Saluda River and the seventh green and fairway of the Cliffs at Mountain Park Gary Player designed golf course. The natural aspects of this mountain estate are complete with walking trails, various statues, and an infinity-edge pool to fully embrace outdoor mountain living. The stone and hardwood exterior, copper roof, huge inviting windows and four-car garage with glass doors, create a stunning exterior but also a welcoming entry as one approaches the house by the custom driveway with massive river stones brought in from Colorado. As one enters the home, prepare to be wowed by stunning design and a warm, welcoming feel. The main level boasts fantastic indoor/outdoor spaces with a sizable terrace with retractable screens and 1 of 5 gas fireplaces. Designed for cooking extravagant meals, the gourmet kitchen offers high end appliances and ample counter space with two large granite islands. Plenty areas to dine off the kitchen with a breakfast room, dining room, or walk out to the screened in terrace with a built-in grill that makes a perfect third dining space on cooler fall evenings. A luxurious master suite resides on the main level with incredible mountain views off the adjacent deck. The stairs lead down to expanded living spaces that feature two recreation rooms that are divided by a double sided fireplace and also feature a kitchenette, a second master bedroom, and three more guest bedrooms suites for hosting family and friends. Outdoor spaces continue to be an essential focus on the lower level. Walk out to the oversized patio or take a swim in the awe-inspiring infinity edge pool with speakers installed under the water. Strict attention to detail has been emphasized in every facet of this extravagant home which has been maintained, meticulously. One will truly get a slice of South Africa within the Blue Ridge Mountains in this special real estate offering. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1400387
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6800-6999
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Mountain, On Golf Course, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Vince Roser
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address171 Black Knight Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 6:46pm CDT.