Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 S Falls Road, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1400423
Home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee Sunset SC
Occupying the end of a wide cove in the southern section of The Reserve at Lake Keowee, and with views that extend to the main channel beyond, 106 South Falls Road combines location with luxury for ultimate waterfront living. The home sits close to the water and custom covered dock, yet it is far enough off the road for privacy. Its masonry siding and stone exterior is topped by a slate roof. An open, gabled front porch affords a welcoming entrance. Inside, a spacious foyer, bordered by a dining area with vaulted ceiling to the left, leads directly to the great room. Here, a lofty, beam-accented plank ceiling is the perfect backdrop for the soaring stone fireplace, while a bar with sink, beverage cooler, and leaded-glass cabinetry sets a happy-hour mood. Double doors, flanked by windows, lead to a rear deck with cable railing for unhindered views. The adjoining kitchen is framed by a serving bar with seating. A large center island with sink contrasts with light-colored wall cabinetry. GE Monogram/Profile appliances include double ovens, trash compactor, and warming drawer. The adjacent breakfast room is window lined and has doors to both the deck and, to the left, a tranquil screened porch with hardwood flooring. The master suite inhabits the main level’s right wing and includes a bayed sitting area with deck access and roomy closet with his and her sides. The generous en suite has double vanities, a corner jetted tub, and multi-head shower. On the opposite end of the main level is a second bedroom with door to a full hall bath. The sprawling lower level has a family room with hefty stone fireplace and bar kitchenette. Two lakeside bedrooms, one to the right and one to the left, provide lovely views and are serviced by separate baths. At the rear, a handsome office—finished with plank ceiling, scraped hardwood floors, built-in desk, and stone accent wall—has a private exterior entrance. An expansive multi-purpose room with tile flooring is ideal for a variety of uses, from a home gym to a bunkroom. Double doors lead to a side deck. Outdoors, a lower-level, covered stone patio basks in the sounds of a nearby recirculating waterfall. Steps descend to a terrace with stone fireplace, as well as the short distance to the shoreline with natural beach area on one side. Located in The Reserve at Lake Keowee, South Falls Road has access to this premier community’s many amenities, including Nicklaus golf course, Orchard House with dining, Village Center, Market, Pool Pavilion, Marina, Fitness Center, and more.
- MLS® #1400423
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address106 S Falls Road
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:16am CDT.