Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Gallagher Trace, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400438
Home in Benton Park Easley SC
Darling craftsman style home in popular and high-demand Benton Park, right in the heart of Powdersville/Easley area. Just over one year old, this 3 or 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home is absolutely adorable! Walk up to the country rocking chair front porch and enter into the openness of the great room with beautiful fireplace and hand scraped hardwoods. Then, kitchen with casual dining area is wide open for ease of entertainment and flow. Kitchen has loads of cabinets and island space, all with beautiful granite countertops. Owner's retreat is separate to the left of the great room and has all the features you would expect - including dual sinks, granite and even additional cabinetry in master bath area. Two additional bedrooms separate from the kitchen area have another full bath and plenty of space. The bonus room upstairs is awesome! Massive! Can be fourth bedroom, media, fitness, whatever. And, there is yet another full bath upstairs as well. Screened porch on back has functional shades to lend privacy. The bedrooms have fans as well. The laundry on the main level is spacious with additional cabinetry for a fully functional space to do laundry and/or cleaning storage. This community is hugely popular and sells quickly. Location is key as you are convenient to the interstates, shopping and just a short drive to downtown Greenville. Superbly maintained home, it won't last long so schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #1400438
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Jenny Mccord
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address305 Gallagher Trace
- SubdivisionBenton Park
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:46am CDT.